You’ve too late now to write a story or poem, but perhaps you have other talents you can bring to the day and help us make it into a terrific show.
We are looking for volunteers on the day Monday 21st December to:
- set up signage, banners and book/CD/information stall
- take charge of the refreshments table and take donations for them
- sell books/CDs
- look after winning writers and musicians,
- help the audience find us and help find an audience
- clear up at the end of the day
- take charge of videoing the entire event (we hope we can pay a small amount for this)
- take pictures, tweet and Facebook throughout the day
We will pay any travel expenses, and we will try to make it fun! And of course you are welcome to participate as an audience member at any point you aren’t actively engaged elsewhere.
We are going to need people to leaflet – in the run up locally and in particular at tourist sites in Greenwich (stations, park, naval college, market…) on weekends for a couple of weeks beforehand. These are paid opportunities, on account of the fun factor being a bit limited!
Help us get the message out: talk, sign, sing, post, tweet … whatever it is you do, mention Solstice Shorts! @SolShorts. https://arachnepress.com/solstice-shorts