Only 3 days to go. 20 backers so far (Thank you!!), and 48% of our target. Actually we’ve had a couple of off-line contributions which take it up to 53%. So can we achieve the remaining 47% in only 3 days? Not without your help. Please share far and wide!
Anyway, just thought I’d mention (again) that there isn’t long to bag something amazing donated by our terrific writers and supporters. What will take your fancy?
And then of course the real reward (provided other funders come up with the goods), a fantastic one day festival showcasing new short fiction, amazing writers, and fabulous folk from local musicians.